We’re ringing in the new year with new JD Edwards EnterpriseOne live webinar training for our EOne Academy subscribers! Our first sessions will be on UX One and User Defined Objects (UDOs) and will prepare learners to become Citizen Developers:
- Understanding the UX One Model – This webinar on January 14th, 1:00 – 2:00 MST, will introduce the Alert-Analyze-Act design paradigm that is central to UX One. We will discuss UX One resources, technical requirements, and UX One role-based landing pages.
- Build Your Own UX One Role Based Landing Pages – Part 1 – This webinar on January 28th, 1:00 – 2:00 MST, will walk through the foundations of the Alert and Act elements of UX One. We will discuss Watchlists, One View Reports, the Springboard, and tips and tricks for these features.
- Build Your Own UX One Role Based Landing Pages – Part 2 – This webinar on February 11th, 1:00 – 2:00 MST, highlights additional features of the Alert and Act elements of UX One, including charts (applications), and how to use the Page Composer for CafeOne layouts and pages.
- Add to Your UX One Page – Part 1 – This webinar on February 25th, 1:00 – 2:00 MST, examines foundational tools that are used to build UX One technology. We will discuss advanced queries, grid formats, and personalized forms.
- Add to Your UX One Page – Part 2 – This webinar on March 11th, 1:00 – 2:00 MST, examines additional tools that are used to build UX One technology. We will discuss CafeOne layouts and tips and tricks for maximizing a page.
- Deploying UDOs – This webinar on March 25th, 1:00 – 2:00 MST, will overview the web Object Management Workbench (web OMW) and UDO management.
Already a subscriber? Login now to register. Once you login to the EOne Academy, look for the Learn it Live course on your Home Page or click on the Live Sessions tab to register.
Like this? Please share.