Want to deliver innovative training in a learner focused environment? Our success is measured by the success of our learners and we are looking for dedicated, experienced training professionals for our learning team!
Below is a list of our current opening. To apply for this position, please send us a note at [email protected]. Please include a brief overview of your qualifications and we will quickly follow up to learn more about you and your passion for learning.
We are looking for a Learning and Development team member to help support our customers and their success. In this role, you should be passionate about helping organizations transform through careful instructional design, learning management system administration, and thoughtful customer service. Come be a part of a growing and dynamic team that is passionate about the people part of business transformation.
- Administration of online university via Litmos by SAP Learning Management System
- Partner and collaborate with SMEs and key business stakeholders to develop and implement online courses with clear objectives and measurable impact
- Edit and organize delivery material including testing and validation of course content
- Creation of eLearning materials including web-based training, QRCs, Job Aids, instructional slides, videos, and assessments
- Contribute to the rollout of new initiatives and projects; can include assistance with proposals and the testing of new technologies
- Provide LMS administration and customer support for users
- Assist with compliance tracking and reporting
- Assist with back-office activities including project administration and client record keeping
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in learning and development
- Experience with course design and tracking learning objectives in an LMS
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher)
- Familiar with video creation software such as Adobe Captivate or Camtasia
- Software experience with ERP such as Oracle, SAP, Infor or Netsuite
- Ability to translate business needs into high-impact learning objectives that enhance and support business performance
- Customer Service experience and ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, professional, and accepting manner
- Ability to write effective instructional text and audio/video scripts
- Familiarity with adult learning theory and ADDIE principles
- Resourceful with desire to learn new skills and apply new concepts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.