With INFOCUS and the Partner Summit behind us, there are still a lot of JD Edwards user group events coming up around the country. With regional JD Edwards user groups around the country, there is sure to be a fit for your location.
Why You Should Be There
- Educational opportunities – All JDE user groups focus on education and relevant content. You can find a number of educational topics that will help you learn something new that you can take back to your team and operations.
- Get out of the office! – Break up the routine and get out those business cards! Enjoy a day broadening your horizons and community.
- Networking with peers – Where else can you find your local JDE community? Many folks don’t attend the big conferences, find them at a user group, and in your region!
- Networking with vendors and suppliers – Yes, we know you hear from all of us often, but do you know your local reps? Have you leveraged their network? Have you heard the great new things they are doing? Leverage the open times to really get to know your own and new vendors.
- Stay current – Presentations focus on the latest and greatest features and trends; Need to explore UDOs, BI or AI? Chances are you can find a speaker and session on the hottest topics.
- Share your story – Every company has a story to tell, a great new enhancement, an update or lessons learned. Everyone wants to hear from other customers so there are always plenty of opportunities to share.
- Value – Most JDE user groups are free for customers or have a small fee. Need help getting there? Let us know, we’ll work with our vendor network to help!
- Fun – In addition to all the wonderful business reasons, user groups are a lot of fun! You can win great prizes and many of the meetings provide opportunities for social activities like casino nights, happy hours and golfing.
Where We Are Headed
- SCUG Q3 2018 Meeting – Join us on September 13th for the JD Edwards Southern California User Group meeting in Carlsbad, California!
- Southeast Regional User Group Meeting – Join us on September 13th for the JD Edwards Southeast Regional User Group meeting in Orlando! The annual fall meeting is free for all active customers of JD Edwards and Peoplesoft. There will be customer presentations, training workshops and roundtable discussions, along with Lunch and a Happy Hour.
- Upper Midwest RUG Fall Meeting – Join us on September 13th at the St. Paul campus of the University of Minnesota. This meeting offers attendees 3-4 concurrent sessions to choose from, focused on PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft Financials, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, or Technical topics. Oracle customers are encouraged to attend and there is no charge, thanks to generous support from Oracle & our 3 featured Vendors at each meeting.
- Pac Rim Fall Meeting – Join us on September 25th for the Pac Rim JDE Users Group Fall 2018 meeting at the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery!
- Southeast Regional User Group Meeting – Join us October 11th for the SERUG Fall meeting in Atlanta. More details for this meeting are coming soon!
- PackerLand User Group Fall Meeting – Join us October 18th at the Fall PackerLand User Group Meeting in Fon du Lac, WI!
- TUG 2018 Fall Meeting – Join us October 19th at the Hollywood Casino in Lawrenceburg, IN for discussions about the direction of the Tri-State RUG, the new Quest site, and all things JDE!
- New England Oracle User Group Collaborative Fall Meeting – We hope to see you November 8th at the New England Oracle User Group Collaborative Fall meeting in Foxborough, MA!